JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. – Mikenzie Young-Mullins made an immediate impact during her first meet with the Converse College track team, setting a new school record in the triple jump, while leading the Valkyries at ETSU on January 10-11. Young-Mullins cleared 37' 2.25", good enough for 4th overall.
- Daeja Belton turned in a time of 9.40 in the 60m hurdles.
- Dasia Sanders crossed the line in 9.59 in the 60m hurdles.
- Serenity Hunt posted a time of 8.47 in the 60m race.
- Caroline Felkel finished 28th in the 800m with a time of 2:38.79. Felkel also earned 18th in the mile (5:56.62).
- Kristin Frost earned a top-10 finish in the pole vault, clearing 10' 8", ranking her first in the conference.
- Abigail Jolley turned in a personal-best time of 22:29.55 in the 5k, while teammate Piper Grant had a season-best time of 21:44.58 in the same event.
- Breyanna Brown had a season-best in the 200 with a time of 26.90.
- Young-Mullins and Hunt finished 13th and 14th in the long jump, respectively, both landing a distance of 17' 6.25". This mark ties them for second in the conference.
Converse will be back in action on January 17-18, traveling to Columbia, S.C. to take part in the Gamecock Opener.