CHARLOTTE, N.C. – The Converse College swim team concluded the 2019 Queens University Fall Frenzy on Sunday, November 24, setting four new career best times along with six new season marks.
- Event- 100 free
- Lydia Weber- season-best time of 1:02.11.
- Laura Burkly- lifetime best of 1:03.78.
- Hollie Porter- finals time of 56.66, shaving three seconds off of her prelim time.
- Tiffany Twombly – set a new lifetime mark with a time of 57.18.
- Jovana Mitic- turned in a season best time of 55.50.
- Lisa Studstill- seated in the finals with a 53.68, scratching three seconds off her old personal best. Finished 30th overall with a finals time of 53.65.
- 200 breast
- 200 fly
- Hollie Porter- touched the wall in the prelims with a season best time of 2:16.34, before clipping that mark in the finals with a time of 2:14.95, good enough for 26th.
- Victoria Fulton- advanced to the finals after a prelim race of 2:09.67. Took home 13th in the finals with a lifetime best of 2:08.13.
- 800 free relay
- 200 medley relay
This meet concludes the fall portion of the schedule as Converse will return to the water on Friday, January 10, traveling to face Brenau in a dual meet.