CHARLOTTE, N.C. – The Converse College swim team turned in a brilliant performance during day two of the Queens Fall Frenzy on Saturday, November 23. Overall, Converse produced 12 season bests and four lifetime bests on the day.
- Hollie Porter- 400 IM turned in a season best time of 4:55.10
- Anna Pettus- timed at 1:01.75 in the 100 fly
- Victoria Fulton- qualified for the finals in the 100 fly with a time of 57.56, setting a new personal-best.
- The Valkyries had several individuals in the 200 free record stellar times: Laura Burkly (2:19.04), Kaitlin Brown (best time of 2:02.50), Lydia Weber (2:14.76), Jovana Mitic (season-best time of 2:01.07).
- Results from the 100 breast: Laura Studstill (1:19.12), Tiffany Twombly (career-best 1:14.22), Mikki Nunn (1:10.67), and Hannah Asselin (1:10.53).
- 100 back results: Anna Pettus (1:03.63) and Kaitlin Brown (1:01.63).
- Victoria Fulton finished the 100 fly in 18th with a lifetime best of 57.25.
- Lisa Studstill turned in a lifetime best of 1:55.78 in the 200 free, good enough for 26th.
- The 800 free relay team captured a season-best time of 8:08.95, dropping 16 seconds from its previous best performance. Hannah Asselin produced a personal best time of 1:59.97 as the lead off for the relay.
- 200 medley relay team turned in a season-best time of 1:52.42.
Converse will look to improve on its numbers, concluding the three-day event tomorrow morning.