DAHLONEGA, GA.- The Converse golf team wrapped up their fall season with a sixth place finish at the LeeAnn Noble Memorial Tournament hosted by North Georgia on Tuesday.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Marley Felthousen finished with a top-10 finish with a final round 72. Felthousen posted a 76 in the opening round for a career tournament low of 148. It is tied for second best in program history.
- Grace Magera finished tied for 15th with a final round 78. Magera shot a career low for a tournament with a 152.
- Megan Dresser took four shots off her opening round shooting a 78.
- Ansley Vaughan wrapped up the tournament with a round of 82 for a total score of 156.
- The Valkyries shot 310 for a tournament 616.
The Valkyries will open their championship spring season at the Barton Invitational on February 4-5 at Cougar Point Golf Club.