DAHLONEGA, GA.- The Converse golf team sits tied for sixth after the opening round of the LeeAnn Noble Memorial Tournament hosted by North Georgia at the Achasta Golf Course on Monday.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Ansley Vaughan and Grace Magera carded career-low rounds of two-over par at 74. Vaughan and Magera are tied for 10th.
- Marley Felthousen sits tied for 17th after carding a four-over 76.
- Megan Dresser rounded out the team scoring with a round of 82.
- Miranda Juarez finished with a round of 88.
- The Valkyries sit tied for sixth with Young Harris after a season best 306. Converse sits two shots out of fourth place and five out of second.
- It was the best round by Converse since March 24, 2015 at the Bulldog Challenge.
Converse wraps up the fall season on Tuesday, October 18 in the final round of the LeeAnn Noble Memorial Tournament.