Press boxes, press row and all sports information/media areas are working areas, not spectator areas. Please adhere to the policies outlined below:
- Only game staff, media and visiting sports information staff are permitted in sports information/media areas during home contests. Requests for press box/press row access must go through the Converse sports information office.
- Cheering or derogatory comments towards officials, coaches, players or spectators are not permitted in a sports information/media area.
- Profanity is not permitted in a sports information/media area.
- Cell phone usage is not permitted in sports information/media areas, with the exception of emergencies or calls directly related to the event taking place.
- Food and drinks are permitted, but please dispose of properly. Sunflower seeds are not permitted.
- Alcohol and tobacco products are prohibited on the Converse College campus.
Violations of the above-stated policies can result in the dismissal from the sports information/media area or even from the event itself.
Thank you for your cooperation.